Friday, October 25, 2013

Puffy 3 Tone Violet lenses ( G&G Shinny Violet )

Hi guys. The Violet Puffy 3 tone contacts were actually my very first circle lens purchase even though I reviewed other lenses before them. I bought these from Pinky Paradise. I looked around to see what seemed to be the most reliable place to buy circle lens. Pinky Paradise seemed to be the most recommended. I ordered the violet lens from Pinky paradise and the grey version from Kiwiberry1-collection before the violet ones had arrived. Kiwiberry1 attracted me because of the sales they have which seem to make them a good place to get lenses for even cheaper than other sites. Had I known I wouldn't be crazy about the grey ones I wouldn't have ordered the violet lenses. I prefer lenses that look the most natural possible even if they are an unusual color. I want them to cover my natural eye or blend into it. The pupil hole is a bit larger than I'd like it to be. They do look nice from further away. If you are close enough to have a conversation with someone they will be noticeable.
These lenses took 18 days to arrive. They included a free lens case and a gift which I believe was one of those hair things to pull your hair out of your face. Sorry don't know what they are called but here is a picture.
If you want a better look at the lenses please check out my video on youtube. I have gotten used to pinching the lenses out of my eye but I prefer to move the lens over to the whites of my eye before pinching it out. Most people I've seen on youtube don't do it that way. So it just shows you do get used to it eventually. Thanks for checking out this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment