Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Puffy 3 Tone Grey lenses ( G&G Shinny Grey )

Hello Everyone, I purchased these lenses from kiwiberry1-collection.com . They arrived in about 2 weeks. I've uploaded a video with a few pictures on youtube.
These are my second pair of circle lenses. The first pair are the Puffy 3 tone in the color violet. I will post pictures of those later on. I was a bit concerned about ordering lenses from a different country and because they are illegal here to sell. Illegal to sell them here but not to own them.
I checked the label to be sure they come from Korea and also looked at the lenses before opening them to make sure there were no visible signs of damage. It is recommended you soak the lenses for a few hours in multipurpose solution before you use them. I did this and the lenses did not irritate my eyes at all. I found it difficult to remove these lenses since you basically have to pinch them while they are on your eyeball to grab them. A long time ago I used freshlook colorblends and I just had to slide these out of my eye, but with these circle lenses this was not possible. They don't slide out of your eye they stay in until you pinch them out. When I wore the Freshlooks I had a prescription but since then my eyes improved and I no longer need a prescription so I ordered my lenses in plano 0.00. I've heard lenses without prescriptions tend to ship faster. So keep that in mind. Kiwiberry1-collection had either a 40% or 50% discount code at time. I can't recall. Shipping was $7 and with the discount my total was just $19 (with shipping). Kiwiberry1-collection seems to have these discounts very frequently. I can't say how their customer service is since I did not contact them but the lenses arrived quickly, 2 weeks isn't too bad. The lenses arrived in a padded envelope with some extra padding (bubble wrap)around the contact lenses's bottles. They also included a free contact lens case.
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment